2,500,000.00 EUR House Sell Portugal, Lagos
- Price2,500,000.00 EUR
- LocationPortugal, Lagos
- Part of cityNot specified
- Land size21720.0
- Floor size550.0
- Building typeOther
Located in Lagos.
This is a fantastic luxury villa located on a cliff top in the popular Porto Mos area of Lagos.
4 bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, 1 large office with en-suite bathroom, basement garage, luxury swimming pool, landscaped gardens and high quality specifications and finishings;
• Ceramic Porcelanosa tile flooring or natural stone,
• Tiled walls with accent stringer
• Fully fitted kitchen units in light coloured maritime plywood
• Silestone countertop or similar
• All kitchen equipment by Bosch
• Chrome Grohe mixer taps
• Ceramic tiled walls
• Jacuzzi baths & power showers
• Built in wardrobes in wood or white lacquer, fully lined and fitted
• Fully installed air conditioning
• Fully installed electric under floor electric heating
• Fully installed central vacuum system
• Fully installed integrated sound system
• High security entrance door
• Alarm system
• Reprogrammable safety deposit box
• Double glazed windows in PVC
• stone wndow sills
• Electric window blinds
• Satellite TV
• Private garage with electric door
• Swimming pool, sun terrace & 2000 m2 of landscaped garden
• Plot fenced on all sides with boundary wall & remote control entrance gates to road
Situated just outside Lagos, in the exclusive Porto de Mos area, this villa is located upon a cliff in front of the most majestic ocean views imaginable! Lagos is a fantastic town in the western Algarve that can certainly be enjoyed by all age groups. It is full of historical interest, but it is also a vibrant town with lots going on - Praça de Gil Eanes, the square in the middle of the town, is often the setting for evening entertainment throughout the year - a comical unicyclist, live music or a medieval fair are just some of the events you can enjoy.
Enjoy the local Lagos market on Saturday mornings with all its fresh fruits and vegetables, olives, honey, figs, almonds and much more. It's quite a small market, but very popular and cheap! There is also a daily market in the recently renovated fish market nearer to town - all the fresh fish and seafood is downstairs and upstairs are market stalls full of fruit, vegetables, dried fruits and also fresh bread. The top floor has a restaurant and a fantastic view across Lagos bay.
Last but not least, the beaches around Lagos are some of the most beautiful of the Algarve, like Praia de Dona Ana, which can be reached after a 25 minutes walk from the center of the town, Praia do Camilo, a bit further on, and Meia Praia, whose golden sands stretch for 4 km (2.5 miles) east of Lagos. However, it is the promontory named Ponta da Piedade and sheltering the bay of Lagos which is most admired by visitors, with its caves, rocks and wonderfully transparent waters.
The idea of living in Portugal usually conjures up pictures of beautiful Algarvian beaches. With the highest amount of sunshine in Europe it is easy to see why the Algarve remains such a popular place to relocate. Renowned for its stunning climate, unlimited leisure facilities and kind hearted hospitality. Gorgeous beaches line the coast, from secluded coves with amazing cliffs to vast stretches of golden sand; or head for the hills to discover quaint villages, pine forests and vineyards. Acres of lush green golf courses and chic yachting marinas add a cosmopolitan air to a region steeped in tradition and family-oriented culture – making it as warm and welcoming as the year-round sun.
Many of Portugal’s benefits include;
• Stunning Beaches
• Long hot Summers
• Abundance of history, culture and natural beauty
• High Quality building standards
• Stunning and diverse natural beauty, from rivers, cliffs and clean sandy beaches to
mountains and championship golf courses, making it popular with all kinds of visitor
• Over 300 days of sunshine per year