1,443,541.49 EUR House Sell Portugal
- Price1,443,541.49 EUR
- Part of cityNot specified
- Floor size0.0
The Quinta do Vale Golf Resort is located on the Eastern Algarve in the municipality of Castro Marim, where golf tourism is expanding rapidly, and on the natural boundary with Spain which allows tourists to enjoy the best that both countries have to offer in terms of scenery, culture and cuisine.
With an investment of 91 million euros and covering an area of some 100 hectares, Quinta do Vale will deliver an exclusive country club to include an 18-hole championship golf course, marina, a 5-star hotel and a private community of luxury villas and river villas with fantastic views to the Guadiana.
The Quinta do Vale Golf Resort will have an extremely low density of construction. 123 detached villas are being built to the highest standards of quality with elegant finishing and mature gardens. The architecture is a fine balance of traditional and contemporary with modern luxury specifications.
Quinta Do Vale Summary:
* Exclusive resort surrounded by National Parkland
* On the banks of the Guadiana River
* Set around "signature" Seve Ballesteros designed 18 hole championship golf course
* Only luxury villas and a five star 125 room spa hotel to be run by Sol Melia - the largest resort operator in the world (opening 2012).
* Private 60 metre yacht dock on the Guadiana, open now
* Secure marina for 120 boats coming soon
* Very low density development - only 66 villa plots (many completed and under construction) and 57 Riverside Village villas (completion 2010)
* No apartments or terraced houses
* Elegant club house with bar and restaurant, open now
* 35 mins from Faro airport and 90 mins from Seville airport
* 5 mins from motorway linking Spain and Portugal
* Backed by Millennium Bank