- Price123,600.00 EUR
- LocationFrance, Saint-Macoux
- Zip code0
- Land size1820.0
- Floor size0.0
- Total floor0
REDUCED in price - House located in a quiet hamlet, the local village has basic shops such as a 'Boulangerie' and a post office, the house is need of a little work but can be moved into straight away. The property has three bedrooms, a workshop and two garages. The total surface of the land is 1820m2.
The house includes:
- Conservatory (14m2): tiled floor,
- Living room (30m2): tiled floor, insert, French window,
- Corridor (9m2): tiled floor,
- Kitchen (16m2): fitted, tiled floor, painting needs to be completed,
- WC (3m2): tiled floor, washbasin,
- Bedroom (12m2): carpet,
- Office (20m2): tiled floor, pellet stove, cupboard,
- Dining room (23m2): lino, French window,
- Shower room (5m2): tiled floor, shower, sink.
- Bedroom (15m2): laminated flooring, sloping ceiling, attic space with cumulus from 2015,
- Bedroom (30m2): wooden floor (to be finished), with sloping ceilings.
- Land with well,
- Small storage units,
- Two garages (one of which adjoins the house).
- All on a surface of 1820m2.
The Vienne department is in the region of Poitou-Charentes. The name of the department comes from the Vienne River and the area benefits from an interesting location that is not far from the Atlantic but also close to the centre of France.
Poitiers is the main town of the French department, with its massive theme park attraction.
The countryside is made up of rolling hills and the climate is mild, similar to the Aquitaine which is considered one of the best climates in France, with mild summers and soft winters. The proximity of the sea and the mild climate play a major role in the wine growing industry.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Cle France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.