170,000.00 EUR House Sell Cyprus
- Price170,000.00 EUR
- Part of cityNot specified
- Building typeOther
Three Bedroom Detached Villa located in Dherynia
*REDUCED (was €;250,000)*
* 3 Bedrooms
* Family bathroom plus downstairs guest WC
* Set in the peaceful village of Dherynia
* Ceiling Fans in all the rooms
* Wood burner in the living area
* Italian fitted Kitchen
* Covered Carport (possible to convert to a fourth bedroom once deeds have been received)
* Roof Terrace
* 10 minutes to the nearest beach
* 40 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
* 5 minutes to local amenities
Dherynia is a large village which has agricultural land around it, and is also known as one of the 'Kokkinochoria' (red villages) because of the red soil. Potatoes are grown here and it is also famous for its strawberries and holds a yearly 'Strawberry Festival'.
Dherynia has several monuments, landmarks and points of reference, such as Byzantine churches, Folklore Museum, Monuments Heroes, Outdoor Amphitheatre, Sports Centre, City Park, City Hall, the Cultural Centre of Occupied Famagusta. The town of Varosha or more commonly named 'Ghost Town' of Famagusta can be viewed from the roof of the Cultural Centre.
The regions General Hospital is located in the village and all amenities can be found in the village.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen… We Search… We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus